We are Giggabox Limited (trading as Giggabox Ltd), a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 10293577. Our registered office is at: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. Our VAT number is 252 1240 51.
You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or calling us on 01280 735050 or by post at 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ.
- These terms
- These terms apply to any purchases you make on our website as a consumer. These terms do not apply to business customers, defined at clause 3.2 below. Please read these terms carefully before you purchase a subscription or otherwise place any orders on our site, as they set out important information about your and our rights and obligations. Please note that you must agree to these terms before you place your
- For the purposes of these terms, you are a ‘consumer’ if you are buying Paid Content from our site as an individual for purposes wholly or mainly outside of your trade, business, craft or profession. You are a ‘business customer’ if you are buying Paid Content from our site for purposes relating to your trade, business, craft or profession.
- Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in these terms is to Giggabox Ltd, and any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ is to the person placing an order on our
- You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the UK to purchase a subscription or otherwise place an order on our
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. However, the terms which apply to your order will be those in force at the time you submitted your order to us.
- Please print out or save a copy of these terms and any emails from us for your records, as we will not save or file a copy for you. These terms are only available in English.
- In these terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
||means any content (including text, graphics, images, audio, and video) streamed or made available to download by us.
||means a subscription to our site purchased by you which provides you with the entitlement and access to Paid Content which comprises either:
(a) one or more specific single events or items; and/or
(b) one or more series or collections of two or more specific events or items; and/or
(c) one or more or all types of events or items available on or via our site; and
We will give you information about the times and dates or periods of access to (a), (b) and (c) before you purchase the Subscription.
- Please check your order carefully and correct any errors before you submit it to us. Our site will guide you through the process of setting up an account and purchasing a Subscription.
- Your order is an offer to buy a Subscription from us on these terms. Confirmation that your order has been successfully submitted does not mean that your order has been accepted by us.
- Acceptance of your order by us takes place when we send you an order confirmation email to confirm your Subscription, at which point a legally binding contract is formed between you and us on these terms.
- Subscription confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Your subscription ID;
- Confirmation of the Subscription ordered including full details of the main characteristics of the Subscription and paid content available as part of it;
- Fully itemised pricing for your Subscription including, where appropriate, taxes, and other additional charges;
- The duration of your Subscription (including the start date and the expiry date);
- Confirmation of your acknowledgement that the paid content will be made available to you immediately your rights surrounding cancelling your Subscription; and
- In relation to any video (live or recorded) event, item, series, collection or type/s of events or items constituting the paid content, the time/date when or period during which it can be accessed.
- If we do not accept your order, for example because we have been unable to take payment, the Paid Content is unavailable, you are under 18 or live outside of the UK, or there has been a mistake regarding the pricing or description of the Paid Content, we will email you using the details you provided when you placed your order and provide you with a refund if payment has already been taken as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days. We have the right to reject any order for any reason.
- If you provide us with incorrect or incomplete information please contact us as soon as possible to inform us. If we are unable to process your order due to incorrect or incomplete information, we will contact you to ask you to correct it. We reserve the right to cancel you order if we do not receive a response from you within a reasonable time period, being 7 days. We will not be responsible for any delay in the availability of content on our site that results from you providing incorrect or incomplete information.
- Subscriptions, Paid Content
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions of Subscriptions and Paid Content available from us correspond to the actual Subscription and Paid Content that you will receive.
- We cannot guarantee that any Paid Content will be available at any given time, or that access to the Paid Content will be uninterrupted, error free or secure. For example, access to Paid Content may be temporarily unavailable while we carry out maintenance or for other technical reasons.
- In certain circumstances beyond our reasonable control, for example where there has been a change in law, we may need to stop providing certain Paid Content. If this happens and it affects your order, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and provide you with a full refund if payment has already been taken.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the Paid Content within the scope of your Subscription will be made available to you in accordance with your Subscription. We will send you a confirmation of your Subscription as per clause 4.4 and draw your attention to the following:
- An item of Paid Content requested will be available when stated in the information that we provide about it before you place your order, either (a) if it is a livestream item, the time and date when it is scheduled to be available and to start; or (b) if it is a pre-recorded or other non livestreamed item the period within which it is or will be available for access.
- If an item of Paid Content is a livestream item, we will use reasonable endeavours to make it available and start it at the time it Is scheduled to start, but the start may be delayed either by overrun of a previous livestream item (such being made available by us to you and/or to others) or by other circumstances. Any such delay will not normally exceed 15 minutes but if the start is delayed by more than that period then we will communicate with you regarding any delays and if necessary aim to compensate for any inconvenience suffered as a result.
- Making changes to your order
If you would like to make any changes to your order after you have submitted it, please contact us as soon as possible and we will let you know if it is possible to change your order.
- Descriptions and technical requirements
- Descriptions of our Paid Content are set out on our Please read the descriptions carefully.
- To stream and use the Paid Content, your device needs to comply with minimum technical requirements which include but are not limited to:
- An up to date browser;
- Stable, reliable, internet access with adequate speed;
- Adequate microphone and/or speakers as reasonably necessary.
- You are responsible for making sure that your device meets the necessary requirements. We are not able to assist you in relation to technology, we do not claim to have any skill or expertise in this area and have no liability in this regard.
- You will need internet access to stream the Paid Content and you are responsible for any charges you may incur in connection with yourstream. The streaming resolution and quality of the Paid Content will depend on the type of device you are using, your resolution settings and the speed of your internet connection.
- We are not liable to you if you are unable to stream the Paid Content due to a poor internet connection, because your device does not meet the minimum technical requirements, or for any other reason outside of our reasonable control.
- Permission to use the Paid Content
- We give you a licence to download and use the Paid Content provided you follow all of the rules in these terms. The licence starts when you purchase a Subscription and access the Paid Content.
- If you are a consumer, the licence is for your personal and domestic use only. You must not use the Paid Content for commercial, business or resale purposes.
- You do not own the Paid Content or any of its contents but you may use it as set out in these terms. You are not allowed to pretend that the Paid Content is your own or make it available to others to stream or use.
- You must not conceal, change or remove any markings which show who owns the Paid Content, such as copyright (©), registered trade mark (®) or unregistered trademark (™) markings, or try to circumvent any digital rights management or technical protection measures put in place to prevent you from using the Paid Content in a way that you are not allowed to.
- If you do not comply with any term in this clause 9, we have the right to end our contract with you immediately by sending an email to the address you provided when you placed your
- If we end our contract with you in accordance with clause 9.5:
- you will not be entitled to a refund and/or we may seek to recover reasonable compensation from you according to law to cover losses resulting directly from your breach of this clause 9;
- you must immediately stop using the Paid Content;
- we may remotely block your access to the Paid Content;
- you must delete or remove the Paid Content from any devices; and
- we may delete or suspend access to your
- Geographical restrictions
The Paid Content was designed for use in the UK. We cannot guarantee that the Paid Content is appropriate or will be available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you use the Paid Content outside of the UK, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any local laws.
- Prices for our Paid Content are set out on our All prices are in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate.
- Prices for our Paid Content may change at any time. Except as set out in clause 11.3 below, such changes will not affect existing orders.
- If there has been an error on the site regarding the pricing of any of our Paid Content and this affects your order, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your If the error in pricing results in an increase, we will give you the option to re-confirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order and get a full refund. If we are unable to contact you (meaning we do not receive a response within 7 days), we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email. If however the error in pricing results in a decrease, we will continue to process your order subject to these terms and notify you of the pricing adjustment.
- All credit card and debit card payments need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We also accept PayPal.
- We will take full payment from your card when you place your order and you will be notified payment has been taken.
- If your payment method is unsuccessful we will not process your order. If you already have a Subscription and your payment method is unsuccessful at the point of renewal, we will try to contact you using the details you provided when setting up your Subscription. If we do not hear from you or receive payment within 7 days we reserve the right to cancel your Subscription and any outstanding sums due to us under these terms will remain payable.
- If you believe that you have been charged incorrectly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be charged for Paid Content while availability is suspended.
- Consumer cancellation rights
- You have 14 days from the date of your order confirmation email to change your mind and cancel your However, you lose your right to cancel once you start to download or stream the Paid Content and will not be entitled to a refund in such circumstances unless the Paid Content is faulty.
- To cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com. To help us process your cancellation more quickly, please include your order number in the email you send to us.
- We will provide you with a full refund as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after the day on which you told us that you want to cancel.
- We will issue your refund to the same payment method you used when you placed your
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve our content and services. Please however note that you are under no obligation to provide any details in this regard.
- Your other rights to end the contract
- You may end the contract at any time if we have informed you of a forthcoming change to your Subscription or the Paid Content, or to these terms that you do not agree to. If the change is set to take effect or apply to you before the end of your current Subscription, we will issue you with a refund pro rata to any remaining unused Subscription or Paid Content. If the change will not take effect or apply to you until the expiry of your current Subscription, the contract will end at the end of that Subscription period and you will continue to have access to the Paid Content until that date.
- If we have suspended availability of the Paid Content for more than 1 working day or we have informed you that we are going to suspend availability for more than 1 working day, you may end the contract with us immediately; we may then make a refund pro rata to any remaining unused Subscription or Paid Content.
- If there is a risk that availability of the Paid Content will be significantly delayed because of events outside of our control, You may end the Contract immediately. If You end the Contract for this reason, We will issue you with a refund pro rata to any remaining unused Subscription or Paid Content.
- If we inform you of an error in the price or description of your Subscription or the Paid Content and you wish to end the Contract as a result, you may end it immediately. If you end the Contract for this reason, we will issue you with a refund pro rata to any remaining unused Subscription or Paid Content.
- If you wish to contact us about any of the issues in this clause please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faulty Paid Content
- The Paid Content that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
- We are under a legal duty to supply Paid Content that is in conformity with our contract with
- If your Paid Content is faulty, you are entitled to a repair or a replacement. Please do note that we will not be liable to you under this provision if:
- We have informed You of the problem and provided a free update designed to fix it, but you have not applied the update; or
- The damage has been caused by your own failure to follow our instructions; or
- Your device does not meet any relevant minimum system requirements that we have made you aware of before you purchased your Subscription.
- If the fault cannot be fixed, or if it has not been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you, you can get some, or all, of your money back.
- If you can show that a fault in the Paid Content has damaged your device and we have not used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.
- This is a summary of some of your key rights. They are in addition to your cancellation rights set out in clause 13 above. For more detailed information on your rights, visit the Citizens Advice website at citizensadvice.org.uk or call 0808 223 1133.
- If there is a problem with your Paid Content, please contact us as soon as reasonably possible by email at email@example.com or visit the contact page on our website https://www.giggabox.co.uk to inform a member of the team.
- Events beyond our control
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Our liability to consumers
- If we breach these terms or are negligent, we are liable to you for foreseeable loss or damage that you suffer as a result. By ‘foreseeable’ we mean that, at the time the contract was made, it was either clear that such loss or damage would occur or you and we both knew that it might reasonably occur, as a result of something we did (or failed to do).
- We are not liable to you for any loss or damage that was not foreseeable, any loss or damage not caused by our breach or negligence, or any business loss or damage.
- Our Paid Content is intended for non-commercial use only. We make no warranty or representation that the Paid Content is fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, for any loss of business opportunity or any other loss arising from non-commercial use of Paid Content.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that the law does not allow us to exclude or limit.
- Your information
No one other than us or you has any right to enforce any of these terms.
- If you are unhappy with us or the Paid Content you ordered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- If you are a consumer, the laws of England apply to these terms, although if you are resident elsewhere in the UK you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of the region of the UK in which you Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. This means that you can choose whether to bring a claim in the courts of England or in the courts of the part of the UK in which you live.
- General terms
- You are not allowed to transfer your rights under these terms to anyone without our prior written consent. We may transfer our rights under these terms to another business without your consent, but we will notify you of the transfer and make sure that your rights are not adversely affected as a result.
- If any provision of these terms (or part of any provision) is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of any other provision of these terms will not be affected.
- If you breach these terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these terms.